So it's always fun to fill stuff out about yourself, and these little surveys are fun to show people your quirks and maybe something they never knew about you. Just copy and paste this and PLEASE fill it out with lots and lots of detail because a plain and simple yes or no just gets boring!
name:
hometown:
college you want to go to:
going to pledge (if you know where, where)?
honors college student?
sports you play/intend to play:
joining any organizations?
how do you enjoy your time?
do you like hanging out in big groups or one on one?
have a boy/girl toy?
have lots of friends or a tight few?
religion?
favorite music (go to concerts much? if so which ones have you been to):
favorite food:
dream car:
favorite place to visit:
favorite place to be:
dreams:
favorite tv show:
favorite color:
favorite animal..name 2 reasons why!:
1.
2.
have you ever shared a room before?
night owl/early bird?
do you snore?
how important are your grades?
when in college..mind having people visit from home and stay in the room?
do you bring the drama?
how often do you talk on the phone?
do you have any unordinary habits...everyone has them!:
what are your pet peeves?
what do you consider clean (so...do you consider yourself clean)?
outgoing or shy?
are you a shop-a-holic?
do you have your prom dress..if so from where and describe:
active or lazy?
one thing no one in yearbook knows about you?
---courtney
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

name: Ronda Anita Phillips Bailey
ReplyDeletehometown: Charleston, South Carolina
college you want to go to:
College of Charleston, Webster University
going to pledge (if you know where, where)?
Never Pledged
honors college student?
No
sports you play/intend to play:
None, I ran on my own everyday
joining any organizations?
Christian Youth Organization
how do you enjoy your time?
Traveling, Learning, Reading
do you like hanging out in big groups or one on one? I like one on one or small group
have a boy/girl toy? Husband
have lots of friends or a tight few? a tight few
religion? baptist
favorite music (go to concerts much? if so which ones have you been to): Love going to concerts.
Favorite music: Pop, Rock, Classical. I am going to see Fleetwood Mac in April.
favorite food: Ice Cream
dream car: Mini Cooper
favorite place to visit: Paris, France
favorite place to be: Anywhere with Dan (preferably in Paris)
dreams: To work for the United Nations, or as a Foreign Service Officer
favorite tv show: House
favorite color: Green
favorite animal..name 2 reasons why!: Doxi
1.Because they are shy &
2.Playful
have you ever shared a room before? Yes
night owl/early bird? neither
do you snore? No
how important are your grades? Not important
when in college..mind having people visit from home and stay in the room? No
do you bring the drama? NO!!
how often do you talk on the phone?
Only when necessary
do you have any unordinary habits...everyone has them!: Yes, I have to have the silverware organized in the dishwasher
what are your pet peeves? Katie humming incesantly. People putting the silver in unorganized.
what do you consider clean (so...do you consider yourself clean)?
outgoing or shy?outgoing
are you a shop-a-holic? No
do you have your prom dress..if so from where and describe: I did, but I donated them to be given to girls who could not afford prom dresses.
active or lazy? Active
one thing no one in yearbook knows about you? I originally went to college on a theater scholarship.
Ms. Bailey
name: Mary Katherine Fowler
ReplyDeletehometown: Suffolk, VA
college you want to go to: Elon University!
going to pledge (if you know where, where)? prob not cuz of money but tri delt if i do
honors college student?
sports you play/intend to play: vball, softball
joining any organizations?: idk, we'll see
how do you enjoy your time?: havin a good time all day everyday!
do you like hanging out in big groups or one on one? both, depends on the mood im in
have a boy/girl toy?: i'll get back to you
have lots of friends or a tight few? lots,but then theres my inner circle lol
religion?: Agnostic
favorite music (go to concerts much? if so which ones have you been to): Upbeat hip hop or just music to chill to
favorite food:Honey barbeque fritos
dream car: 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500
favorite place to visit: Anywhere over 80 degrees and with sand, water and palm trees
favorite place to be: see above lol
dreams: to be an Lit professor at some New England boarding school or college and travel the world
favorite tv show: Gossip Girl, ANTM, CSI:Miami
favorite color: Pink!
favorite animal..name 2 reasons why!:Dolphins!
1. they are SO intellegent
2. they are precious and so happy
have you ever shared a room before? Nope
night owl/early bird? Night owl for sure
do you snore? yes unfortunatly
how important are your grades? pretty darn
when in college..mind having people visit from home and stay in the room?: absolutly not! the more the merrier
do you bring the drama?: no but it seems to follow anyway
how often do you talk on the phone?: every single day
do you have any unordinary habits...everyone has them!: bite my nails
what are your pet peeves?: hypocrites
what do you consider clean (so...do you consider yourself clean)?: Um, if stuff is not dirty, or dusty like being messy is diff from being dirty
outgoing or shy?: outgoingg
are you a shop-a-holic?: yes, i go to shopaholic anonymous meetings haah jk guys
do you have your prom dress..if so from where and describe:not yet i gotta start lookin!
active or lazy?: both
one thing no one in yearbook knows about you?:
name: Katherine Thomas
ReplyDeletehometown:Georgia
college you want to go to:Radford University
going to pledge (if you know where, where)?yes no
honors college student?hahahha no
sports you play/intend to play:lacrosse and riding
joining any organizations?probs
how do you enjoy your time?relaxing on the beach and enjoying the scene
do you like hanging out in big groups or one on one?one on one booface ha i like alot of people
have a boy/girl toy? many boy toys lol
have lots of friends or a tight few?lots
religion?my own type
favorite music (go to concerts much? if so which ones have you been to):all
favorite food:chicken!!!!!
dream car:my jeep
favorite place to visit:my barn! and norway
favorite place to be:yearbook room and humming with roo
dreams:to find my heart and peace
favorite tv show:xoxo gossip girl
favorite color: aqua marine
favorite animal..name 2 reasons why!:horse
1.large and fuzzy
2.great transportation
have you ever shared a room before?not for more than 3 nights
night owl/early bird? early ish
do you snore?nope
how important are your grades?kinda
when in college..mind having people visit from home and stay in the room?not at all
do you bring the drama?nope
how often do you talk on the phone?never lost it
do you have any unordinary habits...everyone has them!:colorblind
what are your pet peeves? roo yelling
what do you consider clean (so...do you consider yourself clean)? not courtneys room
outgoing or shy?super dooper shy!!!
are you a shop-a-holic?not at all
do you have your prom dress..if so from where and describe:nope don't care
active or lazy?active
one thing no one in yearbook knows about you? let me sleep on it
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletename:courtney delk minga
ReplyDeletehometown:smithvegas
college you want to go to: JMU!GO DUKES!
going to pledge (if you know where, where)? yes I am...I am not sure where yet though
honors college student? no I am not
sports you play/intend to play: I am not going to play any spports in college...but, I am going to go to the gym lots lots lots
joining any organizations? maybe something like Habitat for Humanity or i am not sure...but I will definitely join some
how do you enjoy your time? I love to hang out with my friends and family :), bowl, hang out with my boy, go fishing, go shopping, make brownies, eat, go to the beach, and watch moviesss
do you like hanging out in big groups or one on one? I like both, it's always fun to have a big group, but one on one is fun too, I like to hang out with my girls, 5 is enough for me!
have a boy/girl toy? yesss :) buhryannn! We have been dating for 16 months on April 2, that's a long time and I have loved it all! We are two peas in a pod
have lots of friends or a tight few? I have lots of friends from all over the globe because of camp, but I have 5 close friends I hang out with at school...I like to be a friend to everyone though...and I guess I could consider my number one best friend to be my mom cause she is always there for me, and if sometimes we fight, we always come back together and I don't know where I would be without her :)
religion? Episcopalian! It's a branch of christianity close to catholicism
favorite music (go to concerts much? if so which ones have you been to): I like hard core music, because I am hardcore. I like rap, rock, hiphop, oldies, showtunes, pop, beach music and well pretty much everything haha
favorite food: sushi! icecream! brownies! mexican! stewed tomatoes and butter beans! cabbage!
dream car: I really like forerunners, I really like SUVs
favorite place to visit: Europe! I loved going to France and Italy, but I really want to go to Greece!
favorite place to be: with my family and friends :) and at camp
dreams: my dream is to be successful and happy!
favorite tv show: Parental Control, NCIS, Chuck, Criminal Minds
favorite color: purple, yellow
favorite animal..name 2 reasons why!:zebra
1.it is so BEAUTIFUL
2.it has pretty stripes
have you ever shared a room before? at camp I am away from home all sumer and stay with 12 girls and 2 other counselors
night owl/early bird? night owl...I hate getting up in the morning...i have to have about 3 alarms to get up
do you snore? that would be a negative
how important are your grades?important, but I am getting lazy because of senioritis
when in college..mind having people visit from home and stay in the room? everyone is welcome! well...pretty much everyone
do you bring the drama?no way. drama is so overrated, life's toooo short!
how often do you talk on the phone? everyday...having a boyfriend in college makes it an everyday thing
do you have any unordinary habits...everyone has them!: I stick out my tongue when I am concentrating really hard
what are your pet peeves? arguing, and wearing dark blue and brown...and when my dogs have to go outside and pee
what do you consider clean (so...do you consider yourself clean)? I tend to be a bit messy...but I clean up after I can't take it anymore
outgoing or shy? outgoing, but can be a little shy in the beginning
are you a shop-a-holic? yes ofcoursee
do you have your prom dress..if so from where and describe: not yettt...but I'm shopping for one this weekend!
active or lazy? half and half
one thing no one in yearbook knows about you? I am secretly a hard core rocker, oh wait everyone knows that...ummm I will have to get back to this one too
name: Jaime Iiams
ReplyDeletehometown: Suffolk, Virginia
college you want to go to: George Washington University
going to pledge (if you know where, where)? nope
honors college student? no...
sports you play/intend to play: field hockey, swimming, and track. I prob won't have time in college though
joining any organizations? I'd like to still be involved in operation smile
how do you enjoy your time? I love going out to eat and just hanging out watching movies
do you like hanging out in big groups or one on one? smaller groups usually
have a boy/girl toy? no..
have lots of friends or a tight few? lots of "acquaintances", but a tight few good good friends
religion? agnostic- as long as I live my life with morals I'm content
favorite music (go to concerts much? if so which ones have you been to): allll kinds (just no heavy metal or intense country)
favorite food: any pasta!
dream car: range rover
favorite place to visit: anywhere in Europe- I'm obsessed..
favorite place to be: outside- like hiking kayaking- anything outdoors basically
dreams: to work for the CIA
favorite tv show: Gilmore Girls, ER
favorite color: navy blue
favorite animal..name 2 reasons why!: cocker spaniel
1. they're soooo cute!
2. high-engergy
have you ever shared a room before? no (except at camp)
night owl/early bird? night owl usually, but I can get up early if I have to
do you snore? no
how important are your grades? pretty important. I don't like getting below a high B average, and my parents put a lot of pressure on me to get high grades
when in college..mind having people visit from home and stay in the room? not at all! just as long as they don't leave the room a mess
do you bring the drama? If I do it's completely unintentional. I HATE confrontation, so I usually avoid drama at all costs
how often do you talk on the phone? not very. I don't like the idea of being in constant contact...I loke my alone time for reflection and don't like being bombarded with texts
do you have any unordinary habits...everyone has them!: I chew on my cheek
what are your pet peeves? when people don't stop talking to me...like when a teacher is talking in class and someone else talks to you and WON'T STOP!
what do you consider clean (so...do you consider yourself clean)? hygienically: yes. room-wise: not so much
outgoing or shy? shy when I first meet people, but when I get comfortable, I'm pretty outgoing
are you a shop-a-holic? YESSSS
do you have your prom dress..if so from where and describe: Yep Yep! It's navy blue and sort of Marilyn Monroe-esque
active or lazy? both. I'm pretty busy at school and during the week, but I love love love my down time when I can just be super lazy and relax
one thing no one in yearbook knows about you? I'm addicted to fmylife.com